Trespass Issue 3
- About [CA] [EN] [ES] [FR] [NL]
- Call for Papers [CA] [EN] [ES] [FR] [NL]
- Submission Guidelines [CA] [EN] [ES] [FR] [NL]
There are both bad and good reasons why we don’t have any peer-reviewed articles this time:
- An academic submitted a piece, which benefited from two peer reviews and a lot of editorial advice. The piece was published elsewhere as a book chapter with our work uncredited.
- An activist-research group is too busy with other struggles to work on their text after receiving two reviews from Trespass.
In any case thanks to the anonymous reviewers of both these articles!
- Giulia Tarquini – Qu’adviendra-t-il de nous? [FR]
- E.T.C. Dee – De Productie van Krakers als Folk Devils [NL]
- Aux soutiens de la ZAD de Notre-Dame-des-Landes: Nous sommes la lutte contre le monde de l’aéroport! [FR]
- Montreuil (93): Ouverture de l’Écharde – [FR]
- Montreuil (Paris-banlieue): Opening of l’Écharde – [EN]
- Athens: Occupied gym evicted and demolished – [EN]
- Catania (Italy): In solidarity with Studentato 95100 – [EN]
- Utrecht (Netherlands): Water tower squatted and evicted again – [EN]
- Galliners: KAN BICI DESALLOTJAT [CA]
- Galliners: KAN BICI DESALOJADO [ES]
- Galliners (Catalonia): Kan Bici Evicted [EN]
- London: Thirty days into the occupation of the Old Tidemill Garden [EN]
- None this issue – feel free to submit a review for issue 4.
Trespass 3 download pdf or embedded belowTRESPASS-THREE